- Vacuum Tube / Solid State Hybrid
- Constructed in an all steel chassis for enduring reliability
- 1200 Watts of power @ <.2% T.H.D.
- Two Channels with clean and distorted sounds
- Footswitch jack for remote on-off switching of the graphic EQ, compressor and channel selection
- Effects loop for signal processing devices
- Split band compressor
- Removable rackmount ears
Fender RT1000 Tuner
The Fender RT1000 has dual outputs (allowing muted tuning), and provides calibration from 438 to 445 Hz.
Carvin AC120 Power Conditioner
The AC120 is designed to be a safe, convenient power distribution point for your rack-mounted gear. The AC120 offers several protection devices to protect all gear plugged into it. The first form of protection are the TRANSIENT/SURGE ABSORBERS removing over voltage spikes on the AC lines from other gear and appliances. Next is the 15 AMP EMI FILTER reducing RF and other noise elements on the AC lines coming in. The AC120 provides two visual indicators on the front panel for further protection. The first of these is the LINE VOLTAGE Meter displaying the incoming voltage in 16-segments from 100-130 VAC. The other is the SAFETY GROUND indicator which illuminates when EARTH grounded is present. The AC120 also comes complete with two retractable lamps. The retractable lamps provide light for all the rest of the gear in the rack with two brightness settings. The AC120 has been designed to accommodate up to four “wall-warts” and four standard spaced plugs. The AC120 is a durable unit constructed of 18 GA steel and ready for the road. You’ll find the AC120 Power Conditioner an invaluable addition to your rack.
Gator 4-space rackmount case
- Nearly indestructible lightweight polyethylene “PE” construction
- Front and rear rack rails
- 18.75″ rackable depth
- Heavy-duty twist latches
- Recessed side handle
- Threaded field-replaceable 7mm zinc-plated steel rail
- Case-hardened hardware
- 6×10 Bass Cabinet
- high-quality two-way speaker cabinet suitable for all sizes of venues.
- Heavy duty recessed handles
- industrial strength grip bar
- heavy duty rear wheels
- Skid rails the back of the enclosure
- The Speakon and 1/4” jacks are wired in parallel