The Infeld Violin system affords the player a list of advantages:
* suitable for old and new instruments.
* relatively insensitive to excess humidity.
* strings settle in quickly, stabilising early on in the string’s life for concert use.
* low overall tension on the instrument produces an open, transparent sound.
* very responsive to different playing techniques, lending itself to various interpretative approaches.
* large and full sound, making the string sets suitable for soloists and chamber music players.
* good purity of open fifths, even when strings are older.
* excellent response in all positions.
* the set emphasises the innate tonal characteristics of each violin, making instrument adjustment easier.